Demolition and Recycling Demolition Process Melbourne
On Spot Demolition Melbourne is your easy and ready source of demolition equipment and debris removal in demolished areas.
Prior to the mechanical demolition, the following tasks need to be addressed:
- Asbestos removal (if necessary).
- Securing relevant permits.
- Disconnecting utilities + identification of remaining utilities.
- Development of site-specific safety and work plans.
- Notification of adjoining properties.
- Secure site fencing
Once the tasks above are satisfied, mechanical demolition may take place. For an average sized residential dwelling this may take from one to three days, depending on construction type. Once complete the site will be left free of all debris, in a state ready for future construction.
- Free on site advice
- No obligation quote
- Range of operated earthmoving equipment
- Tipper and Trailer Hire or contract
- Contaminated material management and disposal
- Clean Fill disposal
- Clean Fill supply
- Site cleanup and remediation
- Emergency or after hours service
- Residential foundation excavations in new subdivisions
- Inner-city infills and acreages
- Initial site grading
- Bulk and detailed excavations for commercial sites
- Utility trenching
- Slab Preparation for commercial sites
- Bulk excavation of house sites, Office apartment blocks
- Bulk excavation of Civil projects
- Demolition of Domestic, commercial & Industrial
- Land Clearing
- Site Levelling
- Driveway Preparation
- Pool Excavation
- Plant Transport
- Rock breaking
- Rock sawing
- In-ground site management
On Spot Demolition Melbourne make the process of removing your structure quick and easy with minimal impact to the environment and surroundings. With the use of our modern machinery, skilled labour and working in conjunction with local authorities, On Spot Demolition Melbourne ensures the process is carried out with a high regard for safety.
Complying with Workplace Health and Safety Victoria regulations and local council regulations is of up most concern. Dust and noise emissions are of constant concern during the demolition process with dust control measures and non-invasive processes used on most work sites. We hold necessary public liability insurance and required demolition licencing.
On Spot Demolition Melbourne has a strong focus on recycling as much product as possible including concrete, metal, timber and green waste which in turn saves you, us